- Mon, 14:09: RT @choochoobear: The mechanic left the car in a handicap spot when he was done. "Handicapped folks never come here." Maybe 'cuz they can't…
- Mon, 14:11: RT @bgg2wl: We’ve always expected the girl to “know better” and, when she doesn’t “know better” or “do better,” she deserves what she gets.
- Mon, 14:12: RT @EmrgencyKittens: Rainbow socks on a couch! http://t.co/ke1yyIxIau
- Mon, 14:13: RT @deadophelia: Because this will come up: Boxing Day - http://t.co/fawY6bd1Ky Please read it and then don't ask what it is on December …
- Mon, 14:25: RT @MarkusJ: welp. that's it. irony is dead. the Tea Party posted an image from Bioshock Infinite as a legitimate thing http://t.co/zJxIWS3…
- Mon, 17:35: RT @Jezebel: A definitive list of the best winter boots http://t.co/Pebez5lKrj
- Mon, 18:02: Oh, Cracked. You make me laugh so hard. <3 "The 7 Most Preposterous Sexual Positions People Claim to Use" - http://t.co/VlSRfw1335
- Tue, 05:47: A Guide To Non-Creepy Flirting - http://t.co/FFVPI2Sa7W
there's a wind in the wires
and it's singing to the sky
17 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
16 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 12:06: RT @BBCWorld: Has the time come for the female condom, some 20 years after it was first launched? http://t.co/iLIcMjD4aw
- Sun, 12:13: Re RT: So excited for @OrigamiCondoms, y'all.
- Sun, 12:31: RT @Emanix: "So it's ground up plant babies, mixed with beaten bird babies and food stolen from baby cows?" May change my view of pancakes …
- Sun, 12:42: RT @NightValeRadio: The hills are alive.
- Sun, 12:42: RT @aphotink: It is -19�C (-2�F), -31 (-24) with the windchill. Appropriate outerwear for this weather, FTR, is a house with a fireplace.
- Sun, 12:46: RT @LoriAdorable: It's fascinating to me how many people will dig their heels in rather than just say 'sorry'. THAT is the part that makes …
- Sun, 12:46: RT @TrancewithMe: Look, I've thought, said and done stupid shit myself. Everyone has. But if you can't learn & change, that's the disgrace …
- Sun, 20:00: That happy moment when a piece of jewelry you like but never wear finds a better home with a friend who will love it properly. #pleased
- Sun, 20:42: Aaaand back on the phone with Virgin Mobile because my phone bill has $200 of charges that should be covered by my plan. AGAIN.
- Sun, 21:06: OH GOD. Someone please remind me that my mixer is perfectly good and I don't need to replace it with a teal one. https://t.co/5fPU9pJDUN
15 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 18:26: Boogie music for tidying the apartment to! *shake shake* http://t.co/ogtJduXGmx
- Sat, 19:26: RT @GlennF: Nature is damned cool. http://t.co/OJiGm1jmzp
- Sat, 19:27: RT @MarissaLingen: I want a talking-animal kids' book with a moose called Doubledouble, a beaver called Timbits, and two ravens, Toil and T…
- Sat, 19:31: RT @ThatsEarth: Chicago http://t.co/3fjTqm8DvU
- Sat, 20:04: RT @Carnegro: I don’t know. That Oxford comma be showing leg. RT @djolder: Aint nothin sexier than a well placed semicolon
- Sat, 21:05: Amusement is finding a bunch of racy photos of several of your exes, accidentally carted around in the back of a bin for the last 10 years.
- Sun, 05:17: So let me get this straight: In the first Percy Jackson movie, Annabeth, daughter of Athena, is 32 flavours of awesome. Strong, smart, warm.
- Sun, 11:19: RT @maybenotboring: @dresdencodak There's an equation of grittiness with quality or respectability. As if nothing lighthearted or hopeful c…
- Sun, 11:38: More weird dreams: I assist @ems_dilemma and Jake from Scandal with being super-spies. Even in sleep, Em remains better at dresses than me!
- Sun, 11:56: RT @fangirlcantina: Athena’s Daughters Kickstarter http://t.co/sUoDa4TeJH @caverstraete @terafulbright @merimde @fangirlcantina @MaryRobine…
14 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 22:40: RT @scalzi: What I like best about cats is their quiet dignity. http://t.co/K8WzJJJsFJ
- Fri, 22:49: RT @GeorgeTakei: "Oh sweet mystery of life at last I found you..." http://t.co/QwioMYG0ok
- Fri, 22:52: I think I ate too much burrito. Caution: Might explode. (Yes, @deadophelia, you can text me terrible sniggery jokes about this.)
- Fri, 23:09: RT @StrangeRemains: The body snatcher trade is alive and well: FBI investigating a Detroit business that may have been trading body parts.h…
- Fri, 23:25: RT @TheTweetOfGod: Keep the Bible out of the uterus. It's cramped enough in there already.
- Fri, 23:27: RT @Mandakatt: So um.. I might be just a little bit of a nerd, but this made me laugh more than it should have. #DND http://t.co/s0NGEMCbS6
- Sat, 11:11: Welp, I know what I'm making @ansonfrog as a Christmastreat. Bacon-Peanut Caramel Corn - http://t.co/kK0s3TNNSV
13 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 23:31: RT @scalzi: Speaking only for me, I'm glad the block function is back as it was. When I block someone, I mean it to be a middle finger in t…
- Thu, 23:31: RT @scalzi: But, seriously, @Twitter: There's room for both "block" and "mute." I'm flummoxed you seem to think it's an either/or thing.
- Fri, 08:01: Woke up because of a bad dream and my head is throbbing and it tastes like something died in my mouth. Mornings are the worst. Ugh.
- Fri, 08:03: RT @MeetAnimals: Otter pups http://t.co/vWrZ80Sy3N
- Fri, 08:03: RT @laurenlaverne: #ff @sturdyAlex There is absolutely no information in here about how to kill a mocking bird. http://t.co/gS8ggjNzVU
- Fri, 08:11: RT @Lesism: Sometimes, when society gives you such narrow choices, you have to choose a better option. This kid gives me hope: http://t.co/…
- Fri, 08:13: RT @BoingBoing: US spy agency adopts terrifying, betentacled vision of a globe-circling monster for logo. http://t.co/cOItl1a1NS
- Fri, 08:16: RT @LIFECOACHERS: Good morning. Today is Friday, Dec. 13, 2013. Affirmation: "Friday the 13th is a myth, I will wear my hockey mask whereve…
- Fri, 10:48: This is so cool. I tried Sleep As Android and didn't wear my CPAP. Now I know what my snoring sounds like! SCIENCE!
- Fri, 11:05: RT @HonestToddler: .@TheBerenstains This is good time of year to start hunting. Most adults walking around taste like baileys and ferrero r…
12 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 15:08: RT @ftcreature: 'Scuse me... Your kitten printer is running out of toner. http://t.co/NNhYpkKWXl
- Wed, 15:08: RT @rstevens: @MattBors never send dick pics to a man with a 3D printer who knows your address.
- Wed, 15:13: RT @LeahDoolittle: #dearcisfeminism being cisgender isn't normal. It's common. Normal and common are not the same thing
- Wed, 15:13: RT @LoriAdorable: Can we just talk for a second how often transphobia + whorephobia go hand-in-hand, especially in "feminism"?
- Wed, 15:14: RT @LoriAdorable: And then look at the stats of WHICH sex workers and WHICH trans women are most often brutalized? It's trans women sex wor…
- Wed, 15:14: RT @LoriAdorable: And particularly poor women of color, who are always at higher risk. That's not a coincidence.
- Wed, 15:14: RT @LoriAdorable: If you are a transphobic, whorephobic 'feminist', you are contributing to the violence of women all ready most likely to …
- Wed, 15:14: RT @LoriAdorable: Really obvious. Stop it.
- Wed, 17:15: I have no use for this, but it's still REALLY NEAT! Circuit Scribe on @kickstarter: http://t.co/cs40xr9mKd
- Wed, 18:35: I've had a migraine on and off for a week and now it's back and the room keeps vibrating and moving back and forth. Just kill me already.
11 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 16:17: Dear internet: That is not "shiny flower napkin ring", it is A STRAND OF PEARLS. What are you SMOKING? #shoppingcarterrors
- Tue, 16:31: RT @MarissaLingen: Feb '14 Asimov's came with my name on the front. Every time it happens, I channel Mike Wazowski: "I'm on the cover of a …
- Tue, 22:04: Dear lazyweb: When it comes to pizza stones, do you go ceramic or cast iron?
- Wed, 10:24: RT @isaach: stunning image showing 19th century naval voyages, making visible trade winds and the outlines of continents http://t.co/LsopNQ…
- Wed, 10:25: RT @CBCOttawa: BREAKING | #CanadaPost announces it's halting door-to-door urban mail delivery, cost of stamps to rise "substantially". #cdn…
- Wed, 10:29: RT @freekvonk: Great white shark monsters? Not by far. Here's one I filmed in the Pacific. Peaceful and cautious. Smart. No monster! http:/…
- Wed, 10:30: RT @costumersguide: If you liked @MaryRobinette's "Shades of Milk and Honey" series about regency magic, check about Athena's Daughters: ht…
- Wed, 10:30: RT @UrsulaV: At the big grim exterminating-subplot-from-critical-scen
e bit of this edit. It's like I'm trying to clean old chewing gum off …
- Wed, 10:44: RT @losowsky: The sign language interpreter at Mandela memorial was apparently a fake. Bizarre http://t.co/xjecmrEiKx
- Wed, 10:47: RT @faitherinhicks: .@boumerie this explains the mail thing a little better: http://t.co/lz3fqKmWyT
09 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 21:14: This pleases us: http://t.co/ccZXik41vK #geekculture #feminism #nerdrage #videogames #truthbombs
- Sun, 22:28: There are all these social justice conversations happening on FB today and I am rapidly becoming too stoned to articulate shit. Lame.
- Sun, 23:05: RT @NightValeRadio: If we had meant "on the skin above your heart" we would have said so. Now, quit squirming, put your hand on your heart,…
- Sun, 23:43: RT @YarnHarlot: They keep saying is cold here in North Carolina. I say that if flowers are blooming? NOT COLD.… http://t.co/KGxfKa2pIK
- Mon, 01:06: I linked my gf to @housewifeswag's hot half-naked selfies. First thing she said? "We need to find out where she gets her bras." #whyIloveher
- Mon, 01:12: RT @wakeup_maggie: just fyi if you're thinking about ever having kids, mine screamed at me tonight because water is wet and i'm not joking …
- Mon, 02:44: Watched the first Mortal Instruments movie, which lead to reading summaries of all the books. What the shit is this crap? Why is it popular?
- Mon, 02:47: RT @TheWorldStories: Floating Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand http://t.co/yjDMLwRcbS
- Mon, 02:49: RT @EvilDarthVader: What's the temperature inside a Tauntaun? Lukewarm
- Mon, 08:37: Last night's dream: Making out w/ @ofbeaton, a dentist visit, & going to McD's w/ my brother. Not sure where my brain was going with this.
08 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 13:33: RT @NeoGabi: @chellenator I kind of have to agree with @deadophelia there. Isn't random bodily malfunction your mutant super power?
- Sat, 14:04: RT @cscomics: Someone is trying to tell me that water that's run through some kind of crystal will heal my flu right away. I'm no doctor bu…
- Sat, 14:04: RT @cscomics: Man science you sure are dumb. Disease can be sured by fancy water, not medicine you fuckin nerds!
- Sat, 14:04: RT @cscomics: This person paid $4000 for a water purifier that "ionizes" the water and makes sure you are never sick. If only science heard…
- Sat, 14:05: RT @msemilymccombs: What good is feminism if we're just liberated to pretend to be perfect for our whole lives? To reject what we enjoy if …
- Sat, 14:05: RT @msemilymccombs: What good is feminism if it means cutting away parts of ourselves? And how does that even change anything about sexism …
- Sat, 14:08: RT @dgardner: Also hilarious to hear the “you can’t engineer a society” argument from a supporter of the invasion of Iraq. http://t.co/wQ4D…
- Sat, 14:09: RT @ce_murphy: Dear all news sites ever: just shut up the fricking videos and give me words. I read a fuckload faster than you talk.
- Sat, 17:52: RT @jimchines: New Post: Big Bang Theory’s Autism Simulation http://t.co/l5bSVGGzU0
- Sat, 17:53: RT @deadophelia: It entertains me how people freak out about temperatures that just aren't that cold to me.
07 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 23:32: My absurd life: Receiving random texts asking what the pH of semen is and being able to answer off the top of my head. #sexnerd
- Fri, 23:34: RT @emilytheslayer: Listen I'm ok with all of us staying spread out to our favorite climates I just need transporters to be real and safe a…
- Fri, 23:34: RT @SamSykesSwears: To charm your mate, perform the science dance.
- Sat, 02:41: One of my healed piercings just randomly decided to gush blood everywhere. No pain and no apparent reason. Wtf, body? Why are you so weird?
- Sat, 02:46: RT @stevesilberman: Mandela: "Poverty is not an accident..." http://t.co/iiDIWPanaT
- Sat, 02:46: RT @saladinahmed: "HOW DARE YOU POLITICIZE MANDELA'S DEATH!" they cry. As if mangling a revolutionary's legacy into warm, fuzzy irrelevance…
06 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 12:00: RT @fourteenacross: Are you fucking kidding me, @voguemagazine? http://t.co/wzddnH6SEy
- Thu, 14:16: RT @maureenjohnson: Yes. Mine can't read or anything! #workingwithwhativegotmaterialwise http://t.co/qoYni3uArA
- Thu, 15:04: RT @pourmecoffee: Good lord. "Volcano Sends Pillar Of Fire 1,000m Into Sky: http://t.co/TqUAVnsAfj http://t.co/uhOETIoNV7
- Thu, 15:04: RT @emilytheslayer: "All the Minecraft you can handle!" That subject line is more Minecraft than I can handle.
- Thu, 18:14: RT @ianduhig: "I am the ghost of Christmas Future Perfect Subjunctive: I will show you what would have happened were you not to have change…
- Thu, 18:18: RT @lisawilliams: Hey, y'all with kids between 8 & 12, I have tech questions about buying a laptop for you. You out there?
- Fri, 00:54: RT @ThatsEarth: For anyone who is feeling a bit sad, here's a hedgehog in a baking tray. http://t.co/G0hyoUabWJ
- Fri, 00:56: RT @fakedansavage: What if Katniss didn't have to choose? http://t.co/5vI1pi4cCg
- Fri, 01:03: Tired of feeling insecure in ways I'm normally not. I know it's just a reaction to recent emotional trauma but can I have myself back now?
05 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 13:02: My lowest-scoring French student (average 10%) may manage a passing grade by report card time. So pleased!
- Wed, 19:11: I makes me ridiculously happy when I get to write big long emails full of sex toy recommendations. #sexnerd #geekout
- Wed, 20:20: RT @NightValeRadio: Your password must contain at least 1 number, 1 capital, a photo of your least favorite insect, taffeta trim, and a rig…
- Wed, 20:22: RT @mhoye: Growing a wizard beard in should give me a leg up on becoming a wizened old coot.
- Wed, 20:22: RT @mhoye: my wife has vetoed the wizard-beard plan
- Wed, 20:22: RT @mhoye: this is bullshit, I said, you can't veto a wizard
- Wed, 20:22: RT @mhoye: fact: wizards sleep in garages
- Wed, 20:22: RT @mhoye: This has been today's edition of Wizard Facts.
04 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 18:37: Time for Catching Fire and poutine with @ofbeaton! Excited! :D
- Tue, 23:16: Aww fuck. I had a really nice night, then got home and realized I forgot my favorite ring in the women's washroom of the movie theatre.
- Tue, 23:19: RT @knighttemplar: Just got an email titled, “What’s that rash? Find out with our visual guide.” Ahh, parenting. #fb
- Tue, 23:38: RT @UrsulaV: Seriously, if the notion of a thousand year old beet variety doesn't thrill you, you are beyond help. The oldest beet still in…
- Wed, 10:45: Called theatre again. Ring's gone. Nobody turned it in and the staff didn't find it when they cleaned up last night. Surprisingly upset.
03 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Mon, 12:46: Feeling really fucking irritated with humanity today. Willful stupidity is so frustrating, especially when it hurts people you love.
- Mon, 15:00: "What Steven Moffat Doesn't Understand About Grief, And Why It's Killing Doctor Who" - http://t.co/sZWyrOPV06 (Note: Spoilers!)
- Mon, 19:01: RT @goronhead: Bisexuals are dishwasher safe, but not microwave safe. #bisexualfacts
- Mon, 19:01: RT @SonicBlueRanger: If a Bisexual takes the head of another they gain their knowledge and fighting skills. In the end there can be only on…
- Mon, 19:02: RT @lyndonhood: You can overcome bisexuals' invisibility by heating them with an incandescent lightbulb. #bisexualfacts
- Mon, 19:02: RT @EdwardJohn: Twice as hard to kill. Twice as easy to love. #bisexualfacts
- Mon, 19:03: RT @cybermango: Bisexuals may be served at any time with a variety of toppings including jam, fruit, syrup, chocolate chips, or meat. #bise…
- Mon, 19:05: RT @oddbodd13: Bisexuals can unhinge their jaws and swallow easter eggs whole. #bisexualfacts
- Mon, 19:07: RT @captainfreiheit: Bisexuals return to the earth's magnetosphere every sixteen sols to spawn #bisexualfacts
- Mon, 19:07: RT @Psychotic_Kai: Bisexuals evolve at level 30 when you hold the 3DS upside down #BisexualFacts
02 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 13:13: My Christmas present to myself is more prints from @komododaikon. Ridiculously excited for more art to put up on my awkwardly bare walls!
- Sun, 13:18: RT @emilytheslayer: Today we are attempting to teach the 9 yro that "I didn't mean to" doesn't actually make it ok if you kicked someone.
- Sun, 13:18: RT @emilytheslayer: Which is something so many adults have trouble with …
- Sun, 13:30: RT @komododaikon: In 2012 archive I found ultrawide version of "Winter Sunrise" panorama, standard-size prints: http://t.co/duzftwi4y8 http…
- Sun, 14:40: RT @sblackmoore: Wondering what the anti-evolution crowd calls increasingly drug resistant staph. Or do they not believe in necrotizing fas…
- Sun, 14:41: RT @sblackmoore: Virgo: You will wander through a blasted, gutted world today, encountering fearsome creatures and vile mutations. Welcome …
- Sun, 14:50: RT @choochoobear: Jurassic Park AKA Every Girl Wants Jeff Goldblum http://t.co/SRAnMKYLwQ
- Mon, 08:06: RT @PennyRed: A lot of people think I'm Captain Overshare, but there are bits of my life I never speak about. Finding it very hard to write…
- Mon, 08:24: RT @GailSimone: Huh. Frozen and Catching Fire both doing record holiday weekend business. BUT GIRLS ARE SO TRICKY.
01 December 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 01:29: Have spent tonight chilling on the couch watching @TheGoodWife_CBS w/ my brother, eating canolli that he pilfered from a wedding reception.
- Sun, 01:30: RT @ReasonsMySonCry: (Bedtime dinosaurs) 4yo: "ROAAAAAARRRR!!!" 2yo: "I EAT BONES!!!" http://t.co/EBwVtQXlM7
- Sun, 01:33: RT @EvilWylie: RT @BookaliciousPam: This is the best thing J.K. Rowling has EVER said. http://t.co/SbgOML4W1Q (at the 20:10 mark http://t.c…
- Sun, 01:33: RT @jacobian: For those who don’t think gendered pronouns matter, there’s actually science that says otherwise: http://t.co/B5TS1Wrz0J
- Sun, 01:35: RT @hawkwing_lb: Diversity is not Narcissism: A Response to Felicity Savage http://t.co/Fxy3Yr3PcA
- Sun, 01:36: RT @snobiwan: Only in Canadia. RT @680newstraffic: Hearing that Broadview is blocked at Gerrard both ways, because of a Zamboni roll-over …
30 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 15:08: RT @ZJemptv: Only 260 more signatures needed on petition to monitor Cathy Brennan's "Gender Identity Watch" as a hate group! http://t.co/su…
- Fri, 22:10: Helped my brother sort out decorating his apartment. We determined ALL THE THINGS! Then the evening ended with an awkward sex ed lesson.
29 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 15:04: Visit to dental hygienist: CONQUERED! Now we celebrate with glazed cranberry scones and soy chai lattes. #foodisgood #teetharefornoms
- Thu, 15:20: Boogying home to Stromae's "Papaoutai", thanks to a friend on FB: http://t.co/BwYx03EgSA #french #tunes
- Thu, 15:32: RT @stats_canada: 84% of Canadian girlfriends are knitting you a tuque for Christmas
- Thu, 16:54: #IAmGratefulFor Sarcasm, Ativan, cupcakes, vibrators, and the Oxford comma. #mylifeinanutshell
- Fri, 04:55: Ouch! Forgot to feed Eve last night so went to feed her now and she bit me for the first time ever! My finger is fine. My dignity is not. :(
- Fri, 08:00: Yesterday was rough. But I woke up today with energy and a plan for redoing my bedroom with simple changes. RAR. FEAR ME.
- Fri, 08:01: Sorry, neighbours: I totally am cleaning to dance music at 8am. Normally I'm quiet as a mouse, so you can just forgive me.
28 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 19:16: RT @GabrielleKent: This could be my favourite lecture slide ever. If male avatars were designed like the worst female examples... http://t.…
- Thu, 05:47: RT @EwaSR: "Are you a god-fearing lady?" asked the man sitting next to me on a near-empty bus. "Yes," says I, "I'm mostly afeared of Odin."
- Thu, 06:03: RT @komododaikon: It's holiday sale time and I'm having one. Any five 8.5x11 prints $125, & everything I have in stock is on clearance. htt…
- Thu, 09:46: RT @NightValeRadio: Let your mind wander, and something else will take its place. Something beautiful and awful and feathery and old.
- Thu, 09:52: RT @aamer_rahman: Next time a white person accuses you of #reverseracism, ask them if they have two and a half minutes to watch this: https…
- Thu, 10:39: RT @ZachWeiner: Happy Thanksgiving, Geeks! http://t.co/QanN5CH52W
- Thu, 10:41: RT @AlanBaxter: This is humanity. This is why fiction. MT @tim_brannigan: Dr Who star Tom Baker in an unexpectedly moving comment... http:/…
27 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 12:48: I love conversations where I get to say things like, "It's the only way I get my Nice White Lady cookies, duh." #snark
- Tue, 18:39: RT @mhoye: Do something every day that scares you. And that scares someone else. Scare lots of people. Just generally be an agent of chaos.
- Tue, 18:42: RT @unmarketing: Father arrested for picking up his kids at school on foot. http://t.co/68QiEMAhS2
- Tue, 18:44: RT @seananmcguire: I am essentially what happens to your children when you let them grow up on a steady diet of science and folklore.
- Tue, 18:46: RT @RebelsHeart: OH: I love my language, but as an English-speaker that may just be Stockholm syndrome.
- Tue, 18:51: Secretly hoping we get enough snow tonight that school buses are canceled tomorrow. Paid time off is awesome! #okaynotverysecret
- Tue, 18:57: RT @jasonshiga: Happy that no Asians were desperate enough to dance in Katy Perry's Geisha revue. On the other hand I'm guessing no Asians …
- Wed, 05:00: RT @thedonkelly: “SNOW?! How could anyone have ever expected this could possibly happen!!???”...said everyone in Ottawa, apparently.
- Wed, 07:43: RT @ottawasuncom: ALERT: All school buses in Ottawa cancelled today (Public, Catholic and French boards). It's a snow day, kids! #ottnews
- Wed, 07:51: RT @ThatsEarth: A Spiders Face Close-up! http://t.co/z7rYSDVS8p
26 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Mon, 12:57: My brother came over for lunch to get Sage Sisterly Advice. He's wearing the Goomba cufflinks I got him. D'aww. http://t.co/vMECGByTH2
- Mon, 20:31: Steubenville School Superintendent Is Indicted http://t.co/e41wgRwdzm
- Mon, 22:39: RT @GammaCounter: Lyme disease map in Canada 2009 & 2080, based on climate change projections. http://t.co/KmbQUthqVA
- Mon, 22:42: RT @RaniaKhalek: Anon hacker who exposed Steubenville rape case faces up to 10 yrs in prison. Wonder if punishment for adult conspirators w…
- Mon, 22:54: RT @Aleveria: Detention note #1: #HungerGames http://t.co/Zth4wG8QNC
- Mon, 22:54: RT @aynjelfyre: TEDDY BEAR TOE SOCKS *dies* RT @SockDreams: We just got a LOT of cute stuff in, from polar fleece to teddy bear toes! http:…
- Tue, 00:58: Dickhead white people: We are so totally a thing. And it makes me embarrassed for us. Sigh.
25 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 12:53: RT @electricmeat: Lorde's cover of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" sounds like her audition for the next Bond film's opening theme song.
- Sun, 18:11: RT @ModFarm: hey look at these chickens http://t.co/a7vSViOz9S
- Sun, 18:14: RT @leftoverknits: You might be a knitter if your timeline gets more upset when Ravelry is down than when Facebook is down.
- Mon, 05:39: Dear Big Bang Theory: You just aired an entire episode of fat jokes. We are so very done.
- Mon, 08:55: A really fun thing about knowing people who know people is that I can get 1st ed signed HCs from my brother's favourite author. #mischief
- Mon, 09:04: And on that note, who wants Christmas/holiday cards this year? If your address has changed, you should DM or email me the new one!
24 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 13:35: A huge mining corporation is destroying the world's last wild salmon run. http://t.co/RBPIZukA2e via @Sum_Of_Us
- Sat, 13:48: RT @RobinFlavell: MC Escher walks into a bar. The barman gives him a funny stair.
- Sat, 23:09: "I don't need to be fed things! I'm okay." "Um. I don't think you understand. Telling me that is like saying you don't need to be loved."
- Sat, 23:14: RT @saladinahmed: "Iran must know that security & prosperity will never come through the pursuit of nuclear weapons." That's only for AMERI…
- Sun, 09:57: Tried watching "The To-Do List". Is this the new thing in comedy now, where it's all so horrifyingly awkward that you'll laugh nervously?
23 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
22 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
21 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
20 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 17:41: RT @MittyMandi: Saying "I'm not a feminist, but I support equal rights" is like saying "this isn't peanut butter, but rather smashed up, sp…
- Tue, 17:43: RT @ryanfarrr: Ah, it's that time of year again - #InternationalMensDay. I'll file that alongside Straight Pride and White History Month.
- Tue, 17:47: RT @mcfuckingduff: Proposal: typo #internationalmensday as international menses day. The kind of man who thinks he needs his own day won't …
- Tue, 17:50: RT @GailSimone: You know, "I haven't experienced it, so it doesn't exist," is possibly the most ignorant debate position to take in human h…
- Tue, 17:52: RT @sblackmoore: Virgo: The gods have chosen you to partake in an ancient ritual involving blood, fire and some H�agen-Dazs afterward.
- Tue, 21:54: Have a groupon for laser tattoo removal sitting in my inbox. 3 sessions, at least 1/4 the usual price. Seriously considering it.
- Tue, 22:50: RT @StephLauren: Can Snopes please partner with Facebook so that when people post something blatantly false it automatically tells them the…
- Wed, 00:25: This is one of the best things I've read on this: "On being an ally and being called out on your privilege" - http://t.co/lOm71QJO6J
- Wed, 00:27: RT @wrdnrd: @saladinahmed @djolder The best explanation of "Sleepy Hollow" i've seen (so far) is that it's Bible fanfic.
- Wed, 10:30: Oh my god, body. Shut up! I refuse to hurl in the classroom sink, so stop asking. You're not making any friends here.
19 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Mon, 16:03: RT @avantgame: 11,000 kids tracked for A DECADE to see if videogames lead to negative attention, behavioral, mood impact. Result: NO http:/…
- Mon, 16:11: RT @TipsForYouDaily: All these women weight the same. We all carry weight differently. Keep this in mind when weighing yourself http://t.co…
- Mon, 16:23: RT @Mobute: STAY TUNED FOR A MESSAGE FROM THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM: CHICAGO IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE WINAMP VISUALIZER. http://t.co/w…
- Mon, 16:32: RT @CrumpyGat: Twitter makes me want to have drinks with people I've never met, and Facebook makes me want to throw drinks at people I alre…
- Mon, 16:33: RT @ReasonsMySonCry: 4yo: "Mommy you have to guess a number...it's between 4 and 5." Wife: "4 1/2". 4yo: "No, 17"
17 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 00:26: I'm not really okay over here. Things are pretty shit. Can someone flood my inbox with pictures of kittens? No, seriously. Thanks.
- Sun, 06:59: This whole needing benzos just to cope with being awake thing is getting really old. So is barfing up half my food. Fuck brains. Seriously.
- Sun, 08:52: My inbox has been swamped with pictures of cute fuzzy animals. Oh, bless you all. Thank you.
16 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 11:25: Woke up to discover a $200 phone bill because my phone company fucked up roaming charges again. Thrilling. Can shit stop soon? Maybe? No?
- Sat, 11:30: RT @msmely: @mistressmatisse God bless benzodiazepines.
- Sat, 11:44: RT @scalzi: I am currently watching Pitch Perfect because SCREW YOU I CAN BE A STRAIGHT MIDDLE AGED MAN WHO WATCHES PITCH PERFECT TRY TO ST…
- Sat, 11:44: RT @ChuckWendig: @scalzi Anyone who tries to stop you should be aca-pelted with aca-rocks.
15 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 12:50: Welp. Shrink wants me to double my Wellbutrin dose, since it's working. Let's hope the hypertension side-effect doesn't come back, yah?
- Thu, 12:51: RT @OrdQuelu: I think we should start referring to Chicago Deep Dish Pizza as pizza cake.
- Thu, 12:53: RT @HardSciFiMovies: A man awakens and observes that he has metamorphized into a monstrous vermin. Nevertheless, he refuses to resign as Ma…
- Thu, 22:22: RT @wootam: Brilliant Cards Against Humanity addition c/o @andyalexanderr http://t.co/nXwuGATTXy
- Thu, 22:45: RT @NightValeRadio: This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with a meticulously-scheduled series of events designed by revenge-min…
- Thu, 22:47: RT @TheAngryDM: This new Captcha is hardcore: "Verify You Are a Human: Harm a fellow human or, through inaction, allow a fellow human to co…
- Thu, 22:51: RT @deadophelia: And on the other side.. http://t.co/wMDZY3jXv7
- Thu, 22:53: RT @LadySnarksalot: Reminder to media (and everyone else): please use the term "sex worker", not "hooker". Thank you.
14 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 19:26: RT @jembloomfield: SHERLOCK HOLMES BALLET THIS IS NOT A DRILL REPEAT SHERLOCK HOLMES BALLET (ht @ellievhall) http://t.co/eFyF4OGkIJ
- Thu, 07:29: It is astounding to me how well pilfered boy-smelling t-shirts work as a sleep aid. Free and no zombie hangover! But addiction still likely.
- Thu, 11:30: WHY IS THE RADIO IN MY SHRINK'S OFFICE PLAYING "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY"??? @ansonfrog @ems_dilemma are to blame, I'm sure of it.
13 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 14:47: Flight from Toronto to Ottawa got canceled - some kind of mechanical problem. On stand-by for later flights. This weekend just doesn't stop.
- Tue, 18:27: Welp. Despite one canceled/rebooked-to-later flight and one delayed flight, I am home. And I have a Booster Juice smoothie. So that's good!
- Tue, 18:31: RT @blam: real friends tell you when your ideas suck
12 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 11:27: Taking a plane home instead of the bus, because of private reasons. Full of complicated feelings. Hope I can get the bus tickets refunded.
- Tue, 11:30: I forgot to empty my water bottle before I got here. Security confiscated it. It was my good Brita filter one from Tim. Unreasonably pissy.
10 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
09 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 14:13: Today is @ansonfrog's birthday! He has an old, but we love him anyway.
- Fri, 14:59: Me, last night: "I'm gonna open a window." "WHY DO NEITHER OF MY GIRLFRIENDS UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S WINTER?" There's no escape, @ansonfrog.
- Fri, 15:55: I love that I can teach @ansonfrog ASL by chastizing and teasing him; he picks it up from context. "Oh, is THAT what 'bad' is in sign?"
- Fri, 15:55: RT @cybersphynx: Tell someone you love them, b/c life is short. But SHOUT it at them in German, b/c life is also terrifying. http://t.co/0F…
- Fri, 17:30: RT @komododaikon: @chellenator Some sort of ethereal connection between you and @MarissaLingen's feet could solve this problem for everyone.
- Fri, 20:51: We may have engaged in shenanigans while @ansonfrog was fetching booze. http://t.co/7kAFzMOuf1
- Fri, 20:56: Birthday pinata, full of all the candy you can't get in the US! (@Ansonfrog has a lightsaber to break it open with.) http://t.co/vjMM4nXiOy
- Fri, 20:58: I made brownies in a Darth Vader helmet pan while @clawdia ROCKED THE FUCKING CAKE. Lookit! http://t.co/vst18HfWZz
- Fri, 21:01: And I might have made everyone wear Yoda party hats. WITH EARS. Like you do. http://t.co/QmOMpjFREi
- Fri, 22:38: Aaaand the last surprise of the night, which I was going to EXPLODE if he didn't do soon. (She said yes. Obviously.) http://t.co/PcueatS1yS
08 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 19:07: Hahaha! Bus driver: "This is my first time on this route so hopefully we won't get lost. Just keepin' it real with y'all." I like her.
07 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 18:05: Went to get waxed. The receptionist gushed about my voice and asked if I did radio. Amuses me that nobody gushed BEFORE I started radio.
- Wed, 22:21: Phew! Crisis averted! I have found my passport. Bus for Chicago leaves in three hours, so I was heading for a panic attack. #shakeitoff
- Wed, 23:50: Fweeee! Off I go. See you tomorrow night, Chicagoans! PS: @PiscesintheRain, we should hang this weekend. <3
- Thu, 10:01: Wish I could stop being dizzy. I can cope at home but being in a public place in a strange city, somewhere I can't even lie down, is scary.
- Thu, 11:20: Just told by security that I'm not allowed to lie down in the bus depot. Thanks, dude. Excuse me while I faint.
06 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
05 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
04 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 12:47: RT @HardSciFiMovies: Robots design a huge machine to use humans trapped in virtual reality as a power source. After a feasibility study, th…
- Sun, 12:49: RT @HardSciFiMovies: A scientist accidentally merges himself with a fly at the molecular level. Surgeons successfully remove the cyst after…
- Sun, 12:51: RT @Iron_Spike: Maria the "kidnapped" girl "rescued" from Greek Roma was informally adopted, with mom's consent, and has albinism. http://t…
- Sun, 14:23: RT @Iron_Spike: Why did the CEO of Jelly Belly have to be a regressive Neaderthal shitweasel, I actually like Jelly Bellys, dammit. http://…
- Sun, 19:23: Dad tried to lecture about history of female hysteria over dinner. Coughed delicately and corrected him at length. This is my thing, pal.
- Sun, 21:14: Dad: "Come outside! Fire my musket!" "I'm good, thanks, & your neighbours probably don't appreciate shots being fired." "I hate pacifists."
- Sun, 22:51: RT @EmrgencyKittens: I heard the best way to take care of a plant is water it with kittens. http://t.co/C7eY5cwBKx
- Sun, 22:52: RT @DarthVenn: OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE I CANT RT @_IncrdblShort: Me and my boys RT @DarthVenn: Fellas, can I see you and your kids? http://t.…
- Mon, 00:28: RT @The_Gecko: @chellenator GROG CHASE ANTELOPE ON FOOT, EAT MEAT RAW. ARROWS AND FIRE DISRESPECT ANCESTORS. *GRUNT*
- Mon, 00:33: RT @brycecovert: Avg minimum wage worker is a 35yo woman who works full time and earns half her family’s income. http://t.co/NCuENUkdqs
03 November 2013 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, 14:09: RT @LindaBaconHAES: "A Closer, More Dispassionate Look at Obesity", HAES (Abigail Saguy) infiltrates RWJ http://t.co/62QkY16Ikw
- Sat, 14:09: RT @WilliamRodgers: I can't decide which is worse: People who try to force their religion onto you. Or Anyone that's ever said "Oh it's …
- Sat, 14:13: RT @SciencePorn: Our Education System http://t.co/yc1CUQIxRw
- Sat, 15:08: RT @SciencePorn: A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is.
- Sat, 16:18: RT @claytoncubitt: My favorite winter sport is hot-tubbing.
- Sat, 19:00: Took my brother to @gezelligdining for his birthday. Everything we've tried tonight was amazing, plus our server was super nice & adorable.
- Sat, 19:48: RT @MarissaLingen: Whenever anyone says, "The cake is a lie," I want to reply, "THE DEATH IS NOT."
- Sat, 19:50: One of my favourite things about fall is being able to wear @bpal's Samhain and have everyone think I'm delicious instead of 'AUGH PERFUME'.
- Sat, 20:00: RT @deadophelia: @chellenator i like it when you use your powers for evil.
- Sat, 20:06: RT @veronicavarlow: At a cafe in Utah, I take what I need. http://t.co/OGV4ginbaT
02 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 22:57: 'Cuz everybody's talking about it, I provide the following link, which neatly encapsulates my own views: http://t.co/Lp3G7JN5m7 #EndersGame
- Sat, 00:00: Can someone get the license plate of the truck that keeps running into my back when I sleep? Because this shit is getting old. #owfuck
- Sat, 01:07: Watching "The Shield" for the first time. (I know, I know. Shut up.) So many faces I recognize! Oh my goodness!
- Sat, 01:10: RT @kellysue: God grant me the serenity 2 accept the things I cannot change, the courage 2 change the things I can & telekinesis so I can m…
- Sat, 03:00: Curled up in bed, stoned on Robax, watching the wind in the trees, listening to @ansonfrog sleep. Don't think I could be more mellow.
- Sat, 09:49: Thin Mint cookies: part of a balanced breakfast!
01 November 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 14:48: Why is @Marriott hotel hosting hate? Tell them to ditch dangerous gay "cure" conferences now: https://t.co/uM9uPJvV0F
- Thu, 17:43: RT @komododaikon: The Reader: War for the Oaks is up: http://t.co/1AwvJ8uzLC People reading WFTO in the locations from the book. http://t.c…
- Thu, 17:44: RT @GeorgeTakei: For the true nerds out there. Happy Halloween. http://t.co/gErMmt0i5i
- Thu, 17:46: RT @tinybuddha: "To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength." ~Criss Jami
- Thu, 17:49: RT @skycornerless: You probs shouldn't read @emilyterrible's new Halloween comic while eating, but you should DEFINITELY read it today. htt…
- Thu, 17:51: RT @MeredithFrost: Some people are just better at Halloween than us. My morning commute just got a whole lot better.. http://t.co/RPMMucvzzN
- Thu, 17:54: RT @sblackmoore: Virgo: Those little Snickers bars will be your downfall when an alien device turns them into sentient, blood-thirsty carni…
- Thu, 17:59: RT @MicroSFF: He was proud of being a writer, and let everybody know it. So on Halloween, the kids in the neighbourhood dressed as blank sh…
- Thu, 18:00: RT @JetPens: EXCLUSIVE FLASH GIVEAWAY FOR OUR TWITTER FRIENDS - ENDS MIDNIGHT! One retweeter will win this JetPens Halloween Pack! http://t…
- Thu, 19:48: So that was fun. I tore my hand open moving my A/C into storage (SHUT UP, I'M LAZY) and had to get stitches. Home now. Want candy.
31 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, 12:52: RT @CAwkward: "So I don't get the difference between pushing boundaries and gauging interest" Yeahhhhh that's unlikely but ok. http://t.co/…
- Wed, 14:34: Correcting another teacher's spelling and grammar is hella awkward. But come on, people. This is your job. You should know commas, etc.
- Wed, 15:38: Made pumpkin sugar cookies with the DD kids. I love that class. There are a few who think because they're cute and disabled, they can get--
- Wed, 15:42: In other news, I keep throwing up today, so probably I'm not taking my brother out to dinner tonight. It's his birthday. I feel like a jerk.
- Wed, 17:48: More slightly awkward conversations: Informing my mother of all the ways in which using only penis condoms fails to protect against STDs.
- Wed, 20:26: Let's just debunk every flu-vaccine myth in one fell swoop, shall we? - http://t.co/GYotidgsOW
30 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 12:00: RT @sblackmoore: Virgo: You will receive an object lesson today on the fact that geese are assholes.
- Tue, 12:16: RT @whereisfranklin: younger cousins who grow up to be hotter than you, how, why, where did i go wrong, goddamn these genes
- Tue, 12:19: RT @EmmMacfarlane: "Some people, colleagues, just have no shame." Mike Duffy, ALL TIME IRONY CHAMPION. #cdnpoli
- Wed, 11:46: Hahaha! French dict�e this week is an epic bloodbath. I can tell which students just listen and make educated guesses vs actual studying.
- Wed, 11:54: RT @CAwkward: I love what @lilybenson has to say about being the person you wish had been there for you when you needed safety. http://t.co…
- Wed, 11:55: RT @sblackmoore: Virgo: Today is a bad day for pants.
29 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Mon, 12:16: ENT dismissed me with "take Gravol, come back someday if you start having vertigo episodes that last longer than a day". Gonna scream.
- Mon, 12:39: Window shopping from my bed. Someone tell me I don't need to buy these boots just because they're called "Mustang Extra-Wide Shaft". #hurr
- Mon, 12:42: RT @JonathanStrahan: The more and more I think about it, the more I think CJ Cherryh deserves a SFWA Grand Master Award.
- Mon, 15:36: Dear @TheGoodWife_CBS: You remain one of the best shows on television. Never change. <3 @GoodWifeWriters
- Mon, 19:37: Watched "Stuck In Love", which was a nice little movie with fun characters, except for the part where ALL of the women are philanderers. Um.
- Mon, 23:07: RT @lilytsui: I was inspired/enraged enough to make this list today: Signs You're a Shitty White Ally. #racism http://t.co/mRYp3Z6Mxg
- Tue, 11:58: RT @MarissaLingen: Now I want a show with Paul Gross as a green-hoodied superhero by night, actor by day. #slingsandarrow
- Tue, 11:59: RT @TechnicallyRon: I'm posting this again because I'm afraid if I don't keep posting it people will forget the greatest headline ever http…
28 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 13:20: RT @FeministaJones: We don't report when we're raped by star athletes because that's the brother who is supposed to "make it" and we're jus…
- Sun, 13:22: Had to RT that from @FeministaJones because as a middle-class white woman, it was an angle I'd never considered before. Always learning.
- Sun, 13:33: RT @Karnythia: Part of intersectional feminism is respecting that there are convos that are not about you. Feel free to stay in your lane.
- Sun, 17:23: RT @GeorgeTakei: My legacy project, set in America's concentration camps where I spent much of my childhood, will open in 2014. Ou... http:…
- Sun, 19:18: RT @lavietidhar: "as white as a world fantasy convention" i think was the expression you were looking for
- Sun, 19:19: RT @michaeldthomas: Most of us signed a pledge to not attend a con that doesn't take harassment seriously. I think we need to do same with …
- Sun, 19:23: RT @SciencePorn: http://t.co/b0JVrCKUY7
- Mon, 10:40: Feeling squeezed in coach class? It's not just you. Plane seats are shrinking - http://t.co/YjXfZ5LaJr
- Mon, 10:48: RT @slackmistress: It's Monday but no one's wearing your head for a hat so let's call it a draw.
- Mon, 10:50: RT @AKOTAS: Asking "Why no straight pride?" is like asking "Why no ablebodied parking spaces?" THERE ARE! ALL BUT FIVE! AND YOU WANT THOSE …
27 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 13:11: Watching the new season of Project Runway All Stars. So pleased to hear them NOT misgendering a transgender contestant. #allthehighfives
- Sat, 18:20: Awkward and wonderful: @GeorgeTakei reads Star Trek slashfic: http://t.co/FhflcFDO7h
- Sun, 08:06: RT @Joi_the_Artist: @introvertedwife I firmly believe that neither "fat" nor "ugly" should be pejorative. sometimes, they're just facts. An…
- Sun, 08:16: RT @Joi_the_Artist: New post on Fat Ugly Geek blog: http://t.co/kedK2tAhR4 "But you shouldn't say that you're fat!"
- Sun, 08:16: RT @NightValeRadio: Today is free sample day at the Night Vale Funeral Home.
- Sun, 11:02: RT @CdnDermatology: Ladies and gents of #Ottawa it's time to show some skin... #SPOTskincancer http://t.co/qaLnvUErXx
- Sun, 11:12: BEST. "@chriscolfer: This year for Halloween I decided to go as a character whose sex appeal is always ignored... http://t.co/Qp0bllY63o"
26 October 2013 @ 12:00 pm
- Fri, 16:53: “Up Past The Nursery” by Suuns is my new jam. Listen: http://t.co/HcpEP7c1AN
- Sat, 09:04: RT @LeVostreGC: About to playe my favourite science ficcioun tabletop strategye game of manneres: Edith Whartonhammer 40K.
- Sat, 09:12: RT @RobBricken: Oh, #Dracula TV series. Sleepy Hollow just watched you and said "That show is CRAZY."